I'm new to the seen bought stuff from anaboliczworld.com before and guess what it came in two weeks later.and the prices are comparable.

and the stuff worked really really good and then i go to this web and get jack also. i spent $120 they said that my stuff should get there in a month. guess what nothing has came yet.

my goal is just to keep others aware.do not but here www.bestanabolicstore.com/ fake web site do not but here www.bestanabolicstore.com/ fake web site do not but here www.bestanabolicstore.com/ fake web site do not but here

don't do it you will get scammed just like me

Had an Experience with Best Anabolic Store?

Comments

I ordered from Bestanabolicstore.com & my product came through with NO Problems.It took 4 weeks from ordering to arrival of shipment!

I was very Happy! The stuff seems to be Real & working!

I will be ordering from them Again!Thank You Best Anabolic Store for being there & being So Reliable!

I have personally ordered from anaboliczworld.com I always and I mean always recieved my orders I am now trying to locate them to placed another order and now finding the store has been shut down. I am a firm beleiver they've always delivered the goods as specified and will order from them if I can find out where they went.

#392036

***.no probs here.

got my gear, checked out good.you just shouldnt play this game :p

THEY ARE SCAMMERS !!! STAY AWAY!!

i ordered from www.bestanabolicstore.com

more than 2 months ago and i never received anything. i emailed them and a guy answers his name is Steve saying we are sorry and he gave me track number which doesnt exist...

they are liars dont order from this website

Have steroids cause brain cell damage? None of you can type or spell. Or are you just the same person?

#220215

For a long time we have been observing the publications concerning anaboliczworld.net which appear on some websites. We are very upset to see among them articles and comments accusing us of fraud.

Being in this sector since 2006, we have always shown respect and integrity towards our customers and zealously provided you with our services. Anaboliczworld has delivered thousands of its products to you at the prices lower than market price, and so far there has not been a single claim from our customers and no fact of cheating has ever taken place.

Our first website in the field of selling steroids was www.anaboliczworld.com. However due to legal and technical reasons we had to change its name to www.anaboliczworld.net. This website which provides services to you is the new version of www.anaboliczworld.com.

We deprecate all those who write such deliberately misleading articles thus trying to blacken the reputation of anaboliczworld.

Have ordered several times from best Anabolic store

Com, always came through

ldkfjk

bestanabolicstore.com and anaboliczworld.com and new steroid.com are the same company they are all scammers ordered from all to make sure got ***.